Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Norah's First Day of Pre-School!

Norah was thrilled to start "school" like sister! She picked out her own clothes, decided she NEEDED to bring a back pack and was ready for me to leave as soon as we walked in the door. She loves ALL of her teachers! Teacher Deanna greets her every morning, but many high school students are in and out during the day to play with the kids. She has already brought home MANY paintings and loves playing outside. "I am practicing my monkey bars so I can do them at the park by our house mommy!" She also knows a song about an apple trees you shake and the apples taste yummy - I almost caught her singing it tonight - but she won't perform it for us! She only has one other little girl in her class and LOTS of boys....after one week she told me..... "I did play with Lilyblue today." (Yes that really is her name!) Anyway, she loves it and thinks it neat that it's right by daddy classroom!

No comments: