Monday, September 13, 2010

First Days of School......

Abigail started school September 7th. The night before we put curlers in her hair, which has become a tradition at our house! She was in her bed for almost 2 hours "trying" to fall asleep...she went from SO excited to SO nervous..... She was very excited to be going to CAP before school, since I have to start my work day earlier this year. It's so great to see her off and on all day at school, although sometimes I don't quite believe this tall, coordinated, smart, grown-up looking girl is actually mine! She had a great first day and loves her teacher!! It's going to be a great year!!!!
My little Norah didn't start school until today. She came in last week for her "interview" with Miss Johnson, which she was pretty nervous about! Today was actually pretty tough on me. I took pictures at school and then dropped her off with sister at CAP and drove off to my other school......yikes! This the first day of any school for my girls that I have not been able to be apart of. Since Norah is my more shy child I was feel much guilt this morning! At lunch I text Miss Johnson and found out that she had done just fine! Daddy took her out for a celebration ice cream cone and she told us she made a new friend.....whose name she couldn't remember! She was very proud of her coloring project and is excited for day 2!!!!