Monday, August 2, 2010

Our two week vacation begins.....

We arrived in Astoria yesterday.....welcome to the overcast/fog/cooler temperature.... =)! We are staying with my parents for this week. Brett is taking a week-long conducting class in Cannon Beach. So while he is busy learning and growing as a choral director, the girls and I will be having all kinds of fun!! We are headed to spend some time with my friend Nicole and her kiddos today. We also hope to go to the pool, the Clatsop County Fair, the Astor Column, Seaside, and spend lots of time with my best friend, Sabrina, and her family! On Saturday we will begin our camping trip down the coast line, all the way to California to see the Red Woods! I'm going to try to figure out how to upload pictures daily and keep this blog updated!! Here we go.......

No comments: